Be the Delco Difference
The Delco Difference is made possible by our talent, passion and expertise. Our team creates seamless solutions that result in a safe, sustainable and effortless community. With our expertise and passion for innovation, we create an environment that allows for endless growth and development. Each member of our team contributes to the Delco Difference whether it’s by going above and beyond a client’s request or helping a co-worker on a project.
Network Systems Specialist- Vancouver, BC
Delco Security, a division of Delco Automation Inc., is a premiere integrator of security, life-safety, and information systems. As a Canadian company, we are proud to service customers from offices across Canada, focusing on medium to large-scale projects. We take an extremely flexible approach with our ability to build on existing solutions and custom design new solutions to fit our customers’ needs. Our main goal is to deliver a straightforward system integration experience while making our client’ needs a harmonized reality.
Our BC Office is hiring!
We are looking for an individual who has at least 5 years of experience in installing and maintaining security, CCTV and access systems. Must have great communication and documentation skills as well as strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skills.
- Lead various projects to completion under the Project Manager
- Installation and service of IP based and analog CCTV (Genetec, Milestone, Avigilon)
- Installation and service of Access Control systems (CCURE, Kantech, Genetec, Avigilon)
- Installation and service of Nurse Call systems (Ascom)
- Work with minimal supervision
- Review and interpret electrical drawings
- General housekeeping of work area
- Compliance of Delco Security Health and Safety program
- Documentation of “As Built” changes to installation design
- Flexible with out-of-town work
- Use the Delco Nucleus application time sheet module (training provided)
- Care and maintenance of all corporate assets
- High school diploma plus 5 years’ experience in installing Emergency Communications / security systems required
- RCMP Reliability Clearance an asset or eligible to attain clearance
- Ability to work independently as well in a group environment
- Strong Computer and Networking skills required. Attention to detail
- Electronics, Networking, and/or Programming certification from an accredited organization desired
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills to represent the company to customers and other outside contacts
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in correctional and law enforcement environments
- Strong Customer relationship skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Have a valid driver’s license / Have a valid BC Security License
Minimum 5 years’ security installations and service experience